Cylinder head packing is made of an special kind of sealing paper with dry graphite finish. The cylinder are sealed by single metal-rings for each one, which are fixed at the paper packing.
one piece will be needed
- Wartburg311,312 and 313, 2-stroke, 3-cylinder, 1000ccm, 8 bolts
- Wartburg-353, 2-stroke, 3-cylinder, 1000ccm, 8 bolts
- Barkas-B1000,2-stroke, 3-cylinder, 1000ccm, 8 bolts
- compession sealing: steel
- high quality made in Germany
The tightening torque and the sequence of mounting of the cylinder head nuts you can find at Art.No.:6318
|1000 ccm||1000 ccm|
|8 Stehbolzen||8 Stehbolzen|
In the exploded view Cylinder head nut is number 6318.